- Frames carry a limited lifetime replacement warranty for the original owner.
- Suspension carries 6 months warranty for the original owner.
- Charges such as labor and transportation are not included.
- This warranty is offered to the original retail purchase ONLY. Both proof of purchase from an authorized Hilly bikes dealer and a validated warranty registration card mailed directly to Hilly bikes are required to validate protection under this warranty.
- Normal wear, accident, abuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper fit, or improper maintenance by anyone or the use of parts and devices not consistent with the use originally intended for the bicycle as sold are not covered under this limited warranty.
- The bending of frames, forks, handlebars, seat-post, fenders, chains, chain-guards and rims is excluded from warranty. Bending is a sign of abuse or punishment inconsistent with bike's intended use, and therefore not covered under this limited warranty.
- In order to validate your warranty it is necessary to have your bicycle assembled by an Hilly dealer. Claims should be processed through an authorized dealer.
- This warranty is limited to replacing the defective part without charge and the company shall in no event be responsible for consequential or special damages.
- In the event that the bicycle has been used in stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics or similar activates; this warranty is void. Likewise, the bicycle is not designed to be used with a motor.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranties. Any implied warranty, including any warranty of merchantability of fitness, shall be limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth herein.